The mission of the CIO Lebanon Association is to promote the strategic value that IT brings to local organizations and to the local economy.
1. Peer group of IT Executives to collaborate and share knowledge.
2. Peer group to motivate and improve local technology supplier profiles and quality of service.
3. Peer group to engage with the Government in developing and shaping business-favorable IT legislation.
4. To support the professional development of group members.
5. Develop a stronger awareness of the CIO profession and role within member organizations and throughout Lebanon.
6. Improve CIO to CxO relations by educating and exposing CxOs to the value and role of IT.
7. Develop a research community to improve the professional and academic IT programs in Lebanon, and to improve organizational access to quality research knowledge.
8. Promote local IT talent to outside of Lebanon.